HTTP Nowhere is a browser extension to block unencrypted web traffic for added security. It adds a button to your toolbar that lets you disable all unencrypted web requests and only permit those you choose. When URLs are blocked, an indicator appears on the button and you can then choose to allow or ignore them in the future.
- Read More & Download Now for Firefox
- Motivation: Why Browsers Need Encrypted-Only Mode
- License: GPL 3.0
- Source code at GitHub
- Developers, contact me if you can help port it to another browser!
Articles & Reviews
- Firefox Extension HTTP Nowhere Allows Users to Browse in Encrypted-Only Mode [threatpost.com]
- HTTP Nowhere for Firefox blocks all but encrypted traffic [ghacks.net]
- See Reviews or Write a Review at the Firefox Add-Ons Website